Friday, November 07, 2008

PPPP- What I Miss (ed)

Last night we went to see Lyric's play. They performed "Ramona" based on the the Ramona Quimby books by Beverly Cleary, that I never read. Lyric played the mom. No singing in this show (that happens with the spring musical). But while we were there I missed watching this




and this



So, tonight I will be playing catch up. Or not, the play runs again tonight.

(I know this was a bit of a stretch for PPPP but GH and GA are my two favorite shows, so I'm counting it!)

5 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

I've never read the Ramona series but I do know exactly what it is like to have a commitment and not be available for a you-do-not-want-to-miss-this-episode of my favorite shows.

About twenty-five years ago we wouldn't every leave the house until we watched Knott's Landing because VCRs were only for the very rich people!

Sooz said...

I loved the Ramona series, it's never too late to start it ;). I've been meaning to persuade my daughter to start reading it too. Classics!

Hope you get a chance to play catch up, at some point this weekend I need to do the same with all of my CBS crime shows :).

Susie said...

How did the play go?

a.men said...

I hope that they play went well! I am so behind on so many of my favorite shows. I will have to look forward to reruns!

Teri said...

Since I returned to school a couple of years ago, I quickly (screaming and kicking) realized that I had to miss every single show I cared anything about...which was only about 3 or 4. I look forward to breaks when I can watch just a little something.

Found you on Candid Carrie.