Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Someday My Prince Will Come

But until then, I'm growing one.  LOL  I will have photos soon.  My friend's bought me a "grow your own Prince" this weekend and it's the funniest damn thing ever.  It's almost fully grown, and then I will post the photos.

I had a decent weekend.  Went a little overboard with the alchol on Friday, but not too awful of a hangover on Saturday.  Then, Saturday evening was a fun time with good friends and good food and lots of laugh.  (Not that there weren't lots of laughs on Friday as well!)  Sunday, the girls came home from their dad's in decent moods and that was a very nice surprise.  We went to a cookout/pool party Sunday afternoon.  Lyric swam, Jazz did not.  We were scheduled to go to the parade, and then it started to rain.  The rain stopped and ultimately, we did end up going to the parade and the fireworks.  I don't think any of the 8 kids were into the fireworks but we stayed til the end anyway. :-)

Monday was a holiday from work for me, so after I slept in, we cleaned and then ran errands.  I got stuff done and felt pretty accomplished.  Now it's back to work...for a little bit anyway.  July is a super busy month for me.  I will try to keep you posted on the what's and how's but right now I'm just trying to make things make sense in my own head.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ive seen those grow a prince. They are funny!

lynn said...

Sounds interesting, looking forward to the pics!