Monday, April 20, 2009

Twilight-aholic

I just made that up...but at my house it's pretty fitting. Lyric and Jazz both love the movie. And Jazz is having a birthday soon, which necessitates the "birthday party". This year's theme? Twilight. Now, how does one go about making a Twilight party?? Well, creatively of course.

The invitations are "written" by Edward. There's a super cool website: www.bellaandedward.com that has fonts that you can download. Initially the invite said "Jasper and Alice invite you to Jazz's party", but if people don't follow Twilight, they'd be thinking "Who the heck is that??" So, I added "And the whole Cullen family" and after the date/time, I put "With a Twilight theme". it seemed a little weird yet necessary. At the top is a super cool photo of the Cullen Clan and on the bottom there are apples.

I'm going to do all red and black decorations. A chocolate cake with red frosting. Forks all over. An apple centerpiece. There will be a sign on the door that says "Welcome to Forks, WA". Quotes on the walls. Twilight bingo. Sunglasses in the goody bags (like Edward wears) And I don't know what else. it should be a fun time.

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.

4 comments:

Aimie said...

Too cute of an idea! Can't wait to hear how it turns out!

Amy said...

Be sure to take lots of photos to share with us :)

lynn said...

Sounds fun! Can I come? LOL

Jenjen @GottaLoveMom said...

Love it! I got hooked on the whole Edward-Bella thing.
Have fun and do take a ton of pics to share!
PS - Thanks for the follow. Hope you'll get to stop by again and share your thoughts..