Friday, October 31, 2008

PPPP-biggest leaf

Welcome to another edition of Phriday Photo Phinish Phiesta (Phall Phun)...nice how I got a couple more P's in there! Anyway, today's photo is of one Jazz, taken in front of our house, with one of the biggest leaves I have ever seen. After she found it, I actually went back into the house for the camera because I felt this leaf needed to be documented.







This next one is from a couple of weeks later. We were sitting at my MIL's house waiting for the holiday parade to come by. Lyric plays in the band so we had to sit out, freeze our butts off and wave as she went by, even though she could not wave back. (must stay in formation-LOL)





jazz is wrapped in one of those fleece/flannel blankets that zips and snaps around you. Very cozy when you are inside, chillin, watching TV. Outside, well, let's just say I could have used about 5 of them. LOL

Go check out Candid Carrie and see who else is playing along.

1 comment:

Sooz said...

That is a HUGE leaf!