Thursday, October 02, 2008

Phriday Photo Phiesta...making history

Here's a picture of each of the girls. The specialness of these, is the necklaces they are wearing. They are add a pearl necklaces that were a gift from my grandparents. They have a pearl for being born and then one each year for Christmas and their birthday through the age of 18. Both of the necklaces are complete because my grandparents wanted to be the ones to do that, and they wanted the girls to have the completed necklaces even if something happens to them. A little morbid, and it made me cry when they told me that. But it is also a very sweet and I love them very much.




12 comments:

Sooz said...

That's so sweet!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

wow that is some keepsake. I'm jealous. The necklaces and the girls are beautiful! Happy Phryday!

Susie said...

That is a beautiful keepsake and such sweet grandparents!

Frizzy said...

What a beautiful sentimental gift for your girls. They will always cherish them and the love of their grandparents. BEAUTIFUL!

Outnumbered2to1 said...

Your girls are very pretty. What a wonderful treasure for them.

a.men said...

How special! I have never heard of that before but what a great idea. What a lovely way to have a memento of loving grandparents!

Lex the mom said...

A wonderful keepsake for sure! I wish I had something similar for my own daughter - I might have to create something just for this purpose!

I think I would have cried, too, at the thought of the rushed finish & the reason why.

Your girls are beautiful!

MediMonsters said...

What a great gift and legacy to leave to your daughters. Beautiful. TFS

A New Yorker said...

Very pretty.

lynn said...

What great keepsakes for them!

Teri said...

That is so very sweet. Thank you very much for sharing.

ALLY2HisHeart said...

What an awesome thing to do! Such cute photos...I love your blog. I've just been blogness pretty much the last week and a half dealing with stolen purse fall out. I am woefully behind on my own. Sigh...

(But I will do BY blog on Friday).

Ally