Thursday, October 23, 2008

Getting your words out

November is National Novel Writing Month and for the past 4 years I have participated. However, this year is a no year for me. I have too many other things taking up my time and I just can't think of 50,000 words right now.

Other thing going on in November is National Blog Posting Month . This is in the same vein as NaNoWriMo, but you have to post to your blog every day for a month. They've done a cool thing over there with themes for all of the months, but I didn't really play along. For November I'm in. I'm a fairly regular poster, except for the weekends, but for one month, I'm on it. So be looking for 30 posts in 30 days. Some will be sort and sweet and some will be longer, potentially thought provoking and hopefully interesting. I've got a list of things started that I've been wanting to blog about and I might even do a give away or two (and they won't necessarily be Rick Related!)

If you want to play along with either or both of the above, use the links, head on over and sign up!

1 comment:

lynn said...

I've been thinking of doing the nablopomo too. I did it back in March once they went monthly but Nov. is the original month. I'll be gone for a week though so I'd have to get some posts prescheduled to go. We'll see, I'll have to start brainstorming some ideas.