Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Life Expectancy

Amy at escape to thought, posted about this. I went over and put in my info. Here's the outcome.

Life Expectancy Calculator

If you continue maintaining healthy habits, you'll want to plan for a maximum life expectancy of 102 years or more.Your "ideal" weight for maximum longevity is: 136 lbs.The three biggest positive factors that you have going for you are: 1. Age 2. Gender 3. Age of parentsThe one biggest negative factor that you have going for you is: 1. Exercise

102?!? Are you kidding me? I'm raising a teenager and a preteen, I'm not even sure I'll make it to 40! Just kidding. I'm just a little down about a bad decision that Lyric made. But I know that we will all work through it. Say a little prayer for us.

and if you are interested, here's the link so you can find out how long you can expect to live.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, that is old! I know the odds are against me, so I am not going by what this thing says.

I hope everything is going ok with your daughter :D

Sooz said...

Well you and I can hang out in our rocking chairs and reminisce about the old days :)...here's mine:

If you continue maintaining healthy habits, you'll want to plan for a maximum life expectancy of 102 years or more.

Your "ideal" weight for maximum longevity is: 129 lbs.

The three biggest positive factors that you have going for you are:
1. Age
2. Gender
3. Diet

The one biggest negative factor that you have going for you is:
1. Family health

I've known for a while that my family history of health issues will work against me. Interesting quiz, thanks for sharing!