Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BLOGATHON at SITS

Who doesn't like to make new friends and win prizes?!? The girls at The Secrets In The Sauce (see link to the right) are having a blogathon today. Stop on by, sign up and maybe win! Tell them I sent ya!

I guess I should read all the details. I'm supposed to post my top 5 bloggers from over there. I don't have 5...yet. But I do have 3. Two of them are already linked on my page- Lynn and Escape to thought. The other one I like is Ronda's Rants . If you go here , and scroll down to the list of names/blogs, Amy at Escape to Thought is #72, Lynn is #81, Ronda is #61, and I am # 159. Come on in and play along.

9 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

I am not doing a SITS post today as I am celebrating my 100th post. Please stop by and enter my giveaway.

lynn said...

Good luck Aim! Thanks for the shout out.

Natalia said...

Happy Blog-a-thon! :)

Kori said...

happy Blogathon day from one SITSta to another!

Meridith said...

Newt to SITs and LOVE today's Blog-A-Thon!!!

Going to check out your blog :)

TisforTonya said...

oh great - you show me a whole LIST of things - now I'm in trouble!
happy blogathon! Glad to have you as a SITSer :)

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Thanks for linking your blog to the SITS post so that I could stop in and visit!

Marrdy said...

Happy SITS day!

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Hey, Hope you had a Happy SITS day!