Monday, October 13, 2008

I know, I know

two posts in one day!?? How is that possible?? LOL. I'm getting ready to pop in the movie and I thought I'd vent/blog a bit.

Fisher is back tomorrow...YEAH! I don't mind when he goes, but I think I missed him more this weekend than any other time. I've been sliding into some sort of funk for the past few weeks and the stuff with Lyric last week didn't help.

I made the neurologist appointment today, with the one that is close by and on our insurance. I'll give him a shot. There's always a second opinioin of we need it. And what I'm find on the internet is that it's probably something easily treated. Cross your fingers and say a prayer or two or even three. We have to wait until 11/13 to get the results, unless her pediatrician calls us before the neurology appointment.

I wanted to put out a public thank you to all who read my blog, post and play along. I'm very grateful for my close friends, and my friends, and my soon to be friends. As I've gotten older, I've realized that people with diverse backgrounds and interests can be friends with the connection of one simple thing. If my blog is that- I'm thankful. If somebody else's blog is that- I'm still thankful. So friends and family don't always have to be related by blood or somebody you have known forever. There are a few people I have known forever and I need to touch base with them. I apologize for letting time get away.

Okay, I'm ranting and rolling. I'm off to watch the movie. If I haven't freaked you out or scared you away, stop back tomorrow....I just might have something witty to say.

til next time,

A

3 comments:

lynn said...

Don't worry, you haven't freaked me out.....yet! lol Kidding. I'll be back. Keeping Lyric in my thoughts and prayers!

Sooz said...

You'll have to work a lot harder than that to scare me off :). I'll keep Lyric in my thoughts and prayers too.

ALLY2HisHeart said...

Amy, I am glad you got the appointment made, and that Fisher is back! And kudos to you for watching movies. I need to do that some day myself.

And no worries--I ain't scared off either. So na na na na na na! LOL.

Ally

P.S. I pray all goes well with the MRI. And that what is found--or not--puts everyone's fears at ease. :)