Friday, October 17, 2008

Phriday Photo Phinish Phiesta

I wonder how many more PH's I can put in there...LOL.


Lyric did REALLY REALLY great last night for her MRI. She talked with one of her teachers yesterday who gave her some pointers, and she was able to listen to a CD while it was going on. (Secondhand Serenade...A Twist in My Story). It took about an hour for the whole thing. She looked a little groggy when she got out, but overall, it was not a bad experience. The radiologist will read it today. Lyric's doctor will get results today or Monday, and we see the neurologist 11/13. So, we still wait, but step one is complete.


For this edition of PPPP (or FFFF) I found a pix I forgot I had taken. And believe it or not, it's of Fisher. :-). I have a couple others in mind for future posting, but they are still on my camera right now. So, today's photo is below.


It was taken at Beckman Mill in Southern Wisconsin. Fisher and Jazz sat down to watch the falls and look for fish, and I snapped this photo. it's very calm and peaceful.



4 comments:

Amy said...

I love that picture. Photos like that are always so neat :D

ALLY2HisHeart said...

YAY she made it through the MRI. Now you all just have to make it through the weekend until you hear the (great, I hope) results next Monday!!!

Beautiful picture. And I can speak a lot of PH since I speak Phantom Phluently. LOL.

Have a wonderful weekend, Amy!

Ally

Susie said...

Good luck on the test results. Great picture!!

Nik said...

What a GREAT picture - I love 'from behind' pictures. This one is peaceful as they come.

Thanks for sharing and good luck with the test results!