Monday, June 28, 2010

Break Out the Calendar

I started this post and had all of my stuff listed out...then decided that maybe it wasn't a good idea to put it out there for the whole world.  Let's just say this:  I'm going to two concerts this month (Rick Springfield and Danny Gokey), I'm going to several cook outs and one small town festival, Lyric is auditioning for American Idol, and I'm taking a trip to Missouri for the Hoops for Life Run/Walk.

Fisher and I have started our new custody/visitation schedule.  The girls are mostly okay with it.  They don't like spending the night during the week but they did have one full weekend so far and that seemed to go okay.  This weekend will be #2.  Cross your fingers that it goes well.  I need all the good vibes in that area that I can get.

Fisher really, really, really does not want the divorce.  I really, really, really don't want to be with him anymore.  Kind of makes things difficult.  It's also hard when he calls me everyday to tell me that he loves me and I'm beautiful and he would do anything for me and he should get a second chance.  It also doesn't help when he asks the girls if I have a boyfriend or when he tells them that he's still trying to work it out.  I've told him all my issues.  I've told him that I don't love him.  I've told him that I don't want to be with him.  I've told him not to talk to the girls about the details of the divorce.  He is not listening.  At.  All.  We go back to court on July 13th to work out some of the financial stuff.  I hope that we only have to go back to court one or two more times to get this all done.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh girl, I feel for you. Divorce is hard and having children involved makes it even more tough! Hang in there and good luck.

Unknown said...

I did not know this was going on with you! So sorry! I was stopping by to see when you wanted to do your giveaway of your book. Anytime is fine with me.