Monday, December 08, 2008

This Blog Measures Up


Thanks to Paula over at http://www.paulafasciano.blogspot.com/ for this award. Because I like to do things my own way, my tagged friends are below.

1. Say one nice thing to a man in your life.

*I'm assuming this means "THE" man in my life, right?!? I want to say thanks for thinking about storing the boat for the winter so I can park in the garage. I appreciate the thought, even though the storage thing is not necessary. I love you!

2. List at least six ways that you measure success in your life (or for your blog).

*Success is my kids being in bed at 9pm

*Success is my kids out of bed at 6:30am

*Success is the completion of the goal to write and publish a book

*Success is achieving a balance between what you want to do and what you have to do

*Success is the feeling of accomplishment- be it the conclusion of a class, figuring out a puzzle, or creating something out of nothing

*Success is being happy with what I have


3. Assign this award to five other blogs and leave them a comment telling the blogger that you’ve assigned them this award.



I’m awarding this to…

Sooz

Charlene

Two new friends (like two people who don't regularly read my blog but would like to play along) Just comment that you are playing!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for tagging me, this one looks fun. I will try it tonight after we get through 5 hours of homework and tears. HA!