Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I'm Back...with my T list

I hope somebody noticed I was gone...LOL

I had a long weekend away from work, and except for studying for my final, I wasn't on the computer much. Now, I'm back.

I stopped by Lynns Life Online and she had a favorite things sort of post. I'm playing along. I got the letter T and it was not easy, but here's my list.

*Tinkerbell (she's cute, funny, and a little bit naughty!)
*tea (green or white- hot or cold)
*The Shield (I know this is a bit of a stretch, but since the series ended last week, I figured it would count)
*Thanks (as in giving thanks to those that deserve it)
*Taking pictures (again a bit of a stretch, but it's my list)
*Traveling (as long as I know where I'm going, I love to travel, either by car, train, plane or boat)
*theatre (musical theatre usually but I love a good play)
*time off (see note above)
*Telling stories
*Talking with friends ( I know, this is another stretch, but it's my list! )

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very good list! And its yours, you can make it how you want :D

lynn said...

I noticed! Hope you enjoyed your break from work.

Yeah, a couple of stretches there. But it's your list so you can make the rules!