Thursday, September 28, 2006

GH, GA and ER

I've been catching as much GH (General Hospital) as I can. I'm about tired of Carly/Sonny/Jax. I think Carly and Sonny just need to get away from each other...and move one. They could have such better stuff going on. And Jason and Sam belong together. I'm still not quite sure what happened, but they need to be together, even if Elizabeth is carrying his child (Which I don't know that she is, I'm just saying). Greg V is doing a great job as a junkie...this is a great story line as it truly shows how drugs can have you making bad decisions/choices and what happens to the poeple around you when you do.

Grey's Anatomy started last week with a bang! I'm telling you, Derek Shepherd could charm the panties off of a med student...oh wait, he did! LOL. I'm looking forward to tonight's episode...Not that I really expect Meredith the choose one tonight, but I think it will be fun to watch and with the crazy week I am having, I need a little fun. Go Grey's Anatomy!

I watched most of ER last week, and I think it was the first time that the new season started right were the last season let off. They usually go a few months, or at least a few weeks..this time , they only went a few minutes. It was exciting and riveting....I can't imagine anything but good things for Abby and Luka's baby, though, because Carter and Kim lost a baby a couple of seasons ago and with Carter and Abby's history, I don't think they can both lose a baby...or if they do, it might be the glue that binds them together.

So that's my TV viewing for the week...That and Dancing With the Stars....I love Joey and Sarah, have no preference about Willa, and I don't want Mario to win, because even though he is handsome (did you see him last week on Nip/Tuck!?? OMG), he dissed Ally Landry in the worst way...so I don't want him to win.

C Ya~
Aim

No comments: