Thursday, September 14, 2006

The first of many...

Tonight is my first A & P test of the semester. I have been studying like crazy and have come to the conclusion that my brain is FULL. I'm trying to come up with some tricks to make things stick. Some of it works, some of it not. there are 6 short answer questions on the test, plus a "model" of the skin, and lots of multiple choice. I'm not sure what the short answer questions are worth but the whole test is 100 points, and it's over 5 chapters. that's about 20 points per chapter, which means that short answers should only be worth, what, five? Maybe? Each?! I don't know, all I know is Ican't wait for this test to be over. At least then I will know what the test looks like. I know, you are thinking, "amy, you silly silly girl, tests look like tests", why yes they do, however, I haven't had to take a test like this since I was pregnant with Hannah and she is almost 12. 12 years is a long time to forget. I guess instead of blogging I should be studying, but I truly believe that my brain is fried. I will look over the information a couple of more times before the test, but I am now at the point that I just want it to be over with.

Next Tuesday is the first algebra test. I'm alot less nervous/worried about that one. Even though I've never considered myself good at math, I think I remember the progession of solving the equations.

SO, I'm off....
C ya after the test~

Aim

No comments: