Friday, September 08, 2006

T G I F

It's finally Friday...Yeah! Lots of homework and some studying to do this weekend, plus do the laundry, plus clean the house, plus, plus, plus....there is always something on my plate that I HAVE to do, and then I try to fit in time for the WANT to do's....and I almost never get all of it done. I guess that's the price I pay for being a multitasker. I always have several balls in the air at the same time. Thinking ahead to the coming week: Sunday School teacher, Girl Scout leader, student, employee, wife, mom, daughter, aunt (Caden is almost one), taxi driver, laundress, floor cleaner, vacuumer, dishwasher, cook (sometimes- thank goodness Dan is a great cook), friend, and many more. Maybe there will even be enough time for me to be ME! Derek and Abbi haven't seen me for weeks, and they have a few new "Cousins" who have materialized lately. I've just been jotting notes, because I don't have time to do fully developed stories.

For those of you not familiar with Derek and Abbi, they are the main characters in my book. It has been in the works for more years than I care to count, but it is closer and closer to being a completed manuscript. It was supposed to be done by 2007, but since I started school, I figured that was not going to happen. I don't have a new deadline as of yet, but i do need to get them back on my to do list. Which reminds me, add webmistress to the list...one for me http://amymariekrueger.tripod.com, one for the family http://fishingkruegers.tripod.com, and
one for each girl scout troop. Ha! Who am I fooling. I haven't updated the websites in weeks.

All of this is making me want to add things to my to do list, and that's not good! I guess I don't really need to sleep, do I? Oh, yes, I do. I tend to be pretty ugly (and I ain't talkin' looks) if I don't get enough sleep.

Anyway, check out the websites sometime. I promise I will spend some time updating them. If I do one a week, they will all be updated monthly. What a brilliant plan.

Have a good weekend,

C'ya~
Aim

No comments: