Monday, October 09, 2006

Where oh where has Amy been....?

I've been working, studying, getting my car worked on and learning how to properly install car seats! I spent four days in training to become a child protection seat technician. It was a lot of lecture, some hands on, a test and culminated with a car seat safety check on Saturday. There were 15 of us in the class. It was an interesting 4 days. I don't think I've ever spent that much time in the company of policemen. (which was like half the class). I did figure out though, that they are mostly 10 year old boys in big boy bodies! Goofing around, teasing, snapping sarcastic remarks. It was a hoot.

While I was doing that, I still had to go to school, and take notes on stuff that I won't be tested on for two weeks, while still trying to retain the stuff from 2 weeks ago that I will be tested on this week. Are you confused yet? Yeah, me too! :)

Going to basketball draft tonight with the little one, while Han (that's what she likes to be called now) goes to Girl Scouts. Then I have to get serious about the studying for this week's test in
A & P. Lots of short answer (which are not so short) and diagrams. Busy, busy, busy....

C Ya Soon!

Aim :-)

No comments: