Thursday, September 07, 2006

Studying Tissues

It seems as there are several of us concurrently studying taking A & P! WOW. And we are all on the same track, ie- tissues this week. There are so many different types of tissues and so many ways that they can look. My husband seems to think that I am putting in more time that I need, I think it's not enough. I wish we could email pix to each other to check our knowledge of tissues. I keep mixing up the flashcards I made (which is a huge help) but I hope that I can learn the "tricks" to remembering the tissues before the test. (which, I believe is in 2 weeks!) Oh, that just reminded me, I have to go print out the review sheet. First written test is next week and I'm totally stressed about that. It's gonna be a long hard weekend of studying for me.

My new (to me) car is going into the shop tomorrow. Right now, it won't start. Great, huh? I knew this was going to happen, okay not really, but I figured with my luck that something HAD to happen once I started school.

Last week I saw three people in one day that I used to work with. Two on campus. Apparently, I'm not the only one who has made the decision to go back to school. Go, us!

Okay, so today's post is short and sweet, I'm off to class.


Aim

No comments: