Friday, May 07, 2010

T minus 12 and counting

Yes, people, it's that time of year again.  Birds are singing, flowers are in bloom, nights are getting warmer (or at least they are supposed to) and I am off to my annual Girls Night Out to see this guy.  I'm heading up this afternoon for the show and if all goes well, staying for the charity softball game tomorrow.  Kelley and I are staying over night and I expect to have a really great time.

In case you were afraid to click the link, here's a hint...
(I'm sorry I don't remember who took these pix.  If they are yours, I would willingly give credit)

Yes, it's time for RICK SPRINGFIELD! 

Trying out my new camera tonight, so hopefully I will have better pix than in previous years!  I will post as soon as I can, but it probably won't be until Sunday because Jazz's birthday party is tomorrow after I get home.
Happy Friday, everybody!   it's time for me to get my Rick on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.