Monday, July 24, 2006

Two times in a week

two times in a week's not so bad right? Who am I kidding, I'm about as inconsistent as ...hhhmmm, I don't know. What's inconsistent? Food for thought for the day, I guess. While I was checking my email this morning, I was turned on to two "bands" who do Jessie's Girl covers. Even thought it is not one of my favorite Rick Springfield songs (not even close) I am willing to support anybody who helps to continue getting his name out there since he has been my favorite performer since I was 12, and we won't even talk about how long ago that was :). The first one is Spank the Monkey and the other is Freshman Fifteen. I'll be checking them out on itunes as soon as I get home...make dinner, take Lyric to flute lessons, do dishes and put the kids to bed. Even if their versions are crap, I'm always on the lookout for new interesting good music, so if you know of anything you think I should check out, let me know. (Free CD's are always good!)

Til next time.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you be any busier?! Can't wait to read more.