Monday, July 31, 2006

Hot, Hot, Hot....

The temperature seems to be holding steadily above the norms...last night at 9pm, there was a heat advisory...YIKES!

Saturday was hot all day, too. I felt bad for the girls playing softball. We won our first game and had to come back at 3:30 for a second. I think it was a good thing that we lost, or we would have had to play again on Sunday, when it was even hotter!

One more game tomorrow night and then softball season is done. Lyric is going back and forth between playing next year/not playing next year. I told her she does not have to decide right now.

21 days til school starts. School supplies are mostly bought. There are a few more things that I need to get, including folders for myself. I was able to get registered for two of the three class that I still need to take/retake, so that is definitely a good thing.

17 days to WICKED. The girls are so excited. I hope that it's not so hot while we're walking around down there. I'd hate to get into the theatre and be all wet and sweaty, ya know?!?

4 months to the release of Rick Springfield's Rockford DVD. (IF it is released when they say). Sounds like a great Christmas gift....lots of squeals will be heard on Christmas morning when women around the world (and Uncle Paulie) open their gifts! And hopefully the Christmas CD that Rick and the boys are working on will be released before Christmas 2006....but this, as most things, will be on Rick time and Rick time does not follow a normal calendar.

Til next time~

Aim

No comments: