Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What Girl scout cookie are you?

Apparently I am a Peanut Butter Pattie...take the test(The link is below) and let me know which cookie you are in the comments. One lucky commenter will win a box of "their" cookie. Cookie contest runs today through 2/27/09 at 12pm CST.




You Are Peanut Butter Patties / Tagalongs



You are creative and artistic. When you think, you tend to think big.

You go for the drama. You love excitement and passion... even if it gets you in trouble.



You are intense and a little self centered. You can be quite full of yourself (but not without reason).

You tend to be very indulgent. If you feel like having something, you go ahead and treat yourself.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am that one too :)

Annie said...

I'm a peanut butter sandwich/do si dos. Funny thing is that is probably my least favorite Girl Scout cookie, lol. The description is spot on though. My daughter is a Daisy and we actually are picking up her cookies tomorrow.

I found your blog from MBC follow me club. Looking forward to reading more.