Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rock of Love

I have decided that Rock of Love really is a guilty pleasure. I love watching it. I love seeing what craziness the girls will come up with. I love to see people who really think that they can fall in love by MASS DATING! But then, the mom in me kicks in. Bret Michaels (who I love!) has two daughters. So what I want to know is 1) what are they going to think in a few years (okay 20?!) when they see how daddy and their step mom got together and 2) what would he say if those were his daughters on a show like that shaking their stuff and hanging all over some guy, on TV, for the whole world to see. Come on Bret, really. Did you think of the long term effects before you signed on?? At least Scott Baio just looks stupid (but he really grew up when he became a father).

I figured out the spin for Rock of Love 3 (you know it's going to happen). I think they should bring back Bret's favorite 2 from seasons 1 and 2, and also put a "mole" in the house. She's to go to girl. Nobody will know that she is the mole, but she'll be there getting the goods and reporting back to Bret. Sort of like Heather has been doing the past couple of weeks. So at the final episode, it will be the mole and the real winner. Come on VH1, what do you think?

No comments: