Thursday, March 06, 2008

A month of posts....

I'm not a great bloggerator...I'm not even good. I logged in and was mad that my last blog wasn't here. Of course it's not here, it's over at nablopomo. DUH! anyway, my list for today is ..huh, I got nothing. I can't think of a list of anything right now. My brain is on autopilot and apparently the autopilot is not working very well.

So, I'll try to think of a good list to post tonight or tomorrow, or the next day.....or any other days in March for that matter. I'm going to also have to figure out where I'm going to blog consistently.

Oh, oh, list, list. I just thought of a list.

Blogs I check daily (Without links)
Lynn's Life
Paula's Place
Amy's blog
Grey's Anatomy Insider
Rick Springfield and US (okay, not everyday, but I do get updates as they happen so that counts right??)

So, there you go. There's my list for today. I think I'm 2 for 6. I guess I better step it up.

No comments: