Tuesday, June 19, 2007

And away we go...

I would say that we are officially starting summer now....I know, I know, it started weeks ago when school got out, or it starts this week (Thursday to be exact), but it feels like summer now. we (meaning I) am starting my list of stuff to do/bring for vacation, and I'm counting down the days. Being that we are going significantly later than usual, I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

I think this is going to be a good summer though. In July, the girls and I are going to see Rick Springfield (and if we went on vacation at the "normal" time this would not be possible), In August, I'm going to see Daughtry at On The Waterfront, and I get to spend a week reading. There's a new JA Konrath coming out, as well as a new Janet Evanovich. My favorite author ever, Barbara Delinsky already put out her book for the year and it was WONDERFUL! Just when you think you know what's going to happen, she twists it up. It's definitely worth a reread.

Okay, a quick update on Zach Garside: He's going HOME today. YEAH!!!! Still doing outpatient therapy but he has improved so well, so quickly, that I have to think all those prayers are working! You can check out his story/updates at www.zachgarside.blogspot.com

That's all for now. C'Ya soon,
Aim

No comments: