Friday, October 26, 2007

New Stuff....

I have a new article at Associated Content- "How to be an Organized Girl Scout Leader". check it out. I'm also working on another one "Rick Vs Bruce- how to tell the difference". If it doesn't get accepted at AC, then it will just be posted here as a blog entry, I think. I'm not sure if I'll submitted it to Helium or one of those other writing websites. I will for sure let you know when/where you can read it.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. It's been a long week. Finally got rid of the week long headache (thank goodness) but now I have a weird shoulder thing going on. I think I pulled a muscle or 5, and it's making it pretty difficult to move in the middle of the night. I'm taking Advil and using heat pads, so hopefully everything will loosen up and go back into place.

I'm going to Granite City with the girls from work tonight. None of us have ever been there, so it will be a fun experience!

C'ya,
Aim

No comments: