Wednesday, December 13, 2006

One down, One to go

Well, the first final is done. A & P. Thank goodness. I don't feel like I can really breath yet, as I don't know my grade for sure. I know I did okay, I just don't know if I did okay enough. We should know by Friday. The next one (and last) is on Thursday. That one should be a smidge easier as I only need a 33% to get an A, and just by showing up, I get an 83%. So "go me".

I'm looking forward to having a month off of school, as I am planning to take that time to work with Derek and Abbi. They have been calling to me, bugging me to finish their story. It will be nice to have that time to work on that. And my house will be clean again. I swear nobody notices hair balls and dirty dishes. It drives me crazy that I don't have enough time for it all, but I know in the long run it will be worth the headache.

Okay, I'm off for now.

C Ya~

Aim

No comments: