Friday, March 12, 2010

Rock Sugar

So last night, the girls and I are on our way home.  Listening to our local rock station.  This song comes on.  Sounds like "don't stop believing" but wait...that's not how it goes.  Now it sounds like "enter sandman".  It's a band caleld Rock Sugar.  OMG, they are awesome!  The song was great and all three of us were singing at the top of our lungs!

get home, can't find it on iTunes.  Just did a search on yahoo.  It. Is. Awesome.  They mixed up a bunch of good songs to make GREAT songs.  I love "don't stop the sandman" but as the music player is clicking away, I suddenly hear a familiar riff.  Yup, "Crazy Girl".  it's a mix of "Crazy Train" and "Jessie's Girl". 

here is a link to their music player.  Check it out and let me know what you think.  If you like them, sign up for the street team.  I did. 

No comments: