Tuesday, March 16, 2010

hats, hats and more hats

In the course of a day we, as moms, wear many different hats.  Today I have already been:  an alarm clock, a pharmacy, a taxi, a mom, a daughter, a secretary, and a scheduler.  By the end of the day I will also be:  a girl scout leader, a friend,and a taxi (for the other child).

In general I am also: a music fan, a laundress, a cook, a nagger (I mean come on, can somebody please clean up their room???), an advocate, a writer, a reader, a bill payer, a sister, an aunt, a niece, a granddaughter, a great granddaughter, a motivational speaker (for the kids!), and Avon representative.

I'm sure there are more that I am missing, but that's what's coming to mind right now.  So I ask.  As a mom-
What hats do you wear?? 

2 comments:

lynn said...

Referee is the first thing that comes to mind! LOL

Unknown said...

I wear so many hats that I topple over!