Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's the end of the weekend....

I missed my blog entry yesterday and I'm a lot of words behind in NaNoWriMo, but I have two happy healthy children so there's the trade off. Sahara's Celebration of Life (www.saharaaldridge.com) was yesterday. Pamela is going to give us an update on the blog tomorrow and I've been working on pages for the memory book. I feel like I want them to be perfect for Amy and Shannon. Even though I don't know them, and won't meet them, I hope that they know that the pages were put together for them. I'm trying to picture how I would feel if somebody was doing that for me. What I would think of when I looked at those pages if the words in them were for my daughter. I hope that it will help them with their grief process. I can't say healing process because I don't think they can heal from this. They can only go forward from here. I know that they are different people than they were a week ago, and that's just how it is.

No comments: