Friday, November 09, 2007

Getting one in....

I only have a few minutes before Friday is over and I wanted to get in my daily blog. Lyric was in a play yesterday and today at school. It went well, but there were a few mic problems. I took Lyric and 3 of her friends to Dairy Queen ( affectionately known as DQ) and they caused trouble for about an hour. It sure did seem longer, and it wasn't just "my" kids. There were several from the school, and really, really, they weren't bad. Lyric and her friends are looking at pictures and videos from her camera on the TV screen and they are having a ball. Baby is over at a friend's house for the night. Her friend's mom is our babysitter and one of Lyric's friends that is spending the night is the babysitter's daughter. So basically we did a kid switch. Tomorrow starts bball practice. I hope she gets on the team.

No comments: