Tuesday, November 06, 2007

God has a plan....

I keep telling myself that, even when it doesn't make sense. Sahara Aldridge passed away last night, and I can only imagine what her parents must be going through. Her blog link in over there on the right. Click on it. You can read her story, and post a comment if you wish.

She was a little girl with a big presence, and she made an impact on many more lives than she knew (or than her parents knew). I want to thank Amy and Shannon for sharing their lives and Sahara's story with the world. We are still here for you. Do you feel the collective hug of all of us wrapping our arms around you?? We are.

I'd tell you to be strong, but you already are, so I can only pray for peace for you both.

There's also a note from Rick Springfield on his website. That link is over there to the right as well.

No comments: