Tuesday, September 04, 2007

ramblings, musings and more

So, I got caught up on "Rock of Love" yesterday. Caught up!?!? I hadn't really missed much. I know this. 1) Bret's "Superfans" had great ideas, Bret just didn't listen, 2) Lacey is a nutjob, 3)Sam is better off without Bret (Even though they might stay friends), and 4) all these girls should tell Bret bye bye, because nothing long term is going to come out of it. DUH!

Daughtry---I'm re-newly obsessed with this CD. Loving it, loving it. I can't wait for some new music. I'm thinking about ordering Absent Element's CD. If you have it, let me know what you think.

Scott Baio is 45 and still single. I thought that he and Renee were going to get married. After doing some internet sleuthing the other day, it seems as they are together, expecting a child and still not married....Hmmmmm

Who Killed Rock N Roll?!?!? If you haven't already heard this song by Rick Springfield, hope on over to Itunes and check it out. Who do you think killed Rock N Roll.

I inadvertently stumbled across a blog today, written by a person/author that I know several people were trying to get in contact with because she wrote a book, they bought it, and she never delivered. If you want more info, it's going to have to be private. Email me.

No comments: