Monday, May 04, 2009

Twilight Highlight

First, I have to mention that I lost photos and music this weekend. I had spyware on my computer preventing me from accessing the internet. My brother ran the system recovery disk and now I'm in the process of reloading the programs and what not that we use. Lyric's photos are gone. We never snapfished them. Lesson learned: always backup photos and music. Seriously.

Second: The Twilight party was yesterday. You may remember the trouble we had in ordering the cake. Here's how it turned out.



here's some of the signs we had around.



I can't tell you how many times I was asked about the "Forks"


Here's what was in the goodie bags:

Apple, baseball keychain, baseball hackeysack, sunglasses, Twilight Sweettarts, and the Chex were a bonus. Fisher got a case of those as samples so I doled 'em out! All of this is a baseball goodie bag.

It was a beautiful day so the kids were outside most of the day. To fill some time when they were waiting for the pizza, I told everybody to draw a Twilight or Birthday themed picture on a sidewalk square. This was the best one.


My mom took the gift and people photos, so I'll post more when I get those.

9 comments:

MediMonsters said...

Great ideas!! Looks like a great party.

Amy said...

The cake turned out great! Looks like it was a hit :)

Jennifer said...

I love it! The cake turned out great! I hope you all had a blast!

Opus #6 said...

I love Twilight! Looks like a great party theme.

Moms On The Go said...

Great vampire teeth!

Crazee Juls said...

We are twilight fanatics around here too.. That party looks pretty awesome! :)

I too,am so excited for the fun fun swap coming up!

lynn said...

What a bummer that you lost pics! That sucks. But it looks like the party must have been fun, cool cake!

Deb said...

Looks like a great party. My daughter would have loved it! She is writing her own book now, at the tender age of 10, and it's all about girl vampires. Happy Birthday to your little one. 10 is an absolutely fabulous, sweet age to be.

Cher said...

Just wanted to say Hi! I found you via the Mom Bloggers Club Follow Me Group. I am now following you! Stop by my site when the get the chance! I also have a lot of giveaways going on!

Love the Twilight Party! I want one this year but I don't think my husband will go for it!