Thursday, May 07, 2009

Countdown to Milwaukee- Tomorrow is the big day

I obviously have Rick on the brain.

Last night’s dream was weird. The venue was a combination of MKE and the red rock photos that my friend, Ally, showed me recently and the seats were all the way around the stage. I had somehow gotten a seat close to the front, but I was alone. (My friends apparently were still in the back) and my mom and step dad were there. When Rick came out, I had a great photo op: he saw the camera and stopped to smile for me. As I snapped the photo, my mom ran over, got in the shot and said “did you get it? Did you get it?” I didn’t get it. Then I kept trying to take pix and they were dark, blurry and not of Rick. (Lynn, do you think I have some sort of subconscious issue about my camera? LOL) Anyway, during intermission (I know, I never said it made sense), I went out to the restroom. The stalls were all built into the side of the rock/mountain and to be able to take care of business you had to crawl into a little hole. Needless to say, I didn’t go. I kept thinking I would either get stuck, or the whole thing would collapse on me.

Go ahead, analyze away and let me know what you think of that!

Tomorrow is the big day. I'm as excited about Girls Night Out as I am about the concert. Seriously, if the show got cancelled, I'd still go and still hang out with my friends and still have a good time. Seriously!

2 comments:

Helene said...

Are you seriously gonna meet him in person??? How cool is that! I've seen recent pics of him and he's still pretty hot!! I sometimes listen to his greatest hits CD when I'm working out!

Beth Niquette said...

Are you really going to meet him? How cool is THAT?!