Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tonight Is The Night...

We get our chem tests back. If I didn't get a good grade (ie- pass) I will be dropping the class. Not only that, I think I've decided to quit school. When Fisher and I made the decision three years ago, I didn't know it was going to be so hard or take so long or be so many hoops to jump through to get to the final result.

Lyric is going to be in high school next year, she's going to be busy. Jazz is getting busier all the time too. And there is nothing worse than "mommy, why do you have to go to school?" everytime I leave for class.

There are a couple of other certificate type things I'm interested in: phlebotomy (Lyric would die if she knew I wanted to poke people) and EKG tech. I'm going to keep my eye out for the continuing education class schedule. It should be out in August and that gives me time to figure things out.

Fisher is okay with whatever. He said as long as we have each other, nothing else matters. Yup, that's right. That's why I married him. He knows the right thing to say when I'm about at my wits end.

And I'm not saying that if I got an acceptance letter, I would turn it down, but two out of the three programs require this chem class. So, we'll see how it goes. I'd say pray for me, but really, I believe it will be as it is intended. Good things will happen.

I'll also give you the info on my new blogs. If you can find them, and leave a comment, before I actually post the link, there may be a prize involved!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ooooh, chemistry! (or should I say yuk...chemistry:-) You're my hero, going back to school. I hope if you are meant to continue, your test results are off the chart. Sending you good thoughts!

lynn said...

Well, good luck no matter what you end up deciding to do!

DawnS said...

Hey Aim, I tagged you over at my blog. I'm tagging new friends from the FMFY club so that I can get to know you!

Lydia Dustin said...

GREAT MUSIC!