Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's All Good....

You might think that "it's all good" means that I got a good grade on my test and will be continuing with Chemistry and still looking for the end result of that RN program. Sorry, readers, you would be wrong.

"It's all good" means that I got a crap grade, and there is no way to pull the overall grade to a C. I will be dropping the class and changing my plan. But it's okay. Really. I'm okay with it. I fell a little bit relieved. While I was sitting in class last night I actually had a mini panic attack that I would actually pass the test. Is that awful!?? I had pretty much come to terms with the need to drop.

Good news: Lyric got into Starlight. She's part of the female emsemble in "David, the King" which is an original musical written by the same people who wrote "Jonah, A New Testament Yarn". If you are in the Northern Illinois, Southern Wisconsin area, you should check it out. Me being in school means I can help Fisher with getting her back and forth to practices. (IE- doing all the driving! LOL)

And I still have a couple of other options for continuing school. So this doesn't mean that I'm out completely and forever. It just means that I've taken a detour. I'm going to take a few days to adjust and then focus on what I really want to do. And make a plan towards that goal.

P.S. Don't forget about the CD swap. I'd love to see all of my followers participate.

2 comments:

Delaney said...

You just found out that what you thought was the right fit for you obviously isn't. No shame in that, now you can find the perfect fit you just may have to think outside the box about the careers you would like. Hang in there.

ALLY2HisHeart said...

Amy, that's okay hon--life is FULL of detours, and my hat (if I wore one) is off to you for even attempting chemistry. You have worked so hard...you are on the path you are meant to be on. So what if it veers a bit?

Hang in there!!

And congrats to Lyric and Starlight. Quite the little thespian you have there. Or sometimes more like a drama queen? LOL.

Have an awesome weekend!

Ally