Monday, January 05, 2009

What's going on.....

* kids are back to school today, they were both excited, although Lyric wasn't happy about getting up this morning

*mom (me ) is back to school next week. Chemistry, two nights a week

*going to court this Friday. Not as bad as it sounds, or maybe it is. Somebody has decided that my aunt can't take care of herself or make decsions for herself and they are trying to appoint a guardian. there's a couple problems I see with this. 1) my aunt is 50 and has done a pretty good job of taking care of herself up to this point (granted, there was a little thing last summer but still), 2) the potential guardian is some random somebody that we don't know. There's a whole bunch of family members that could and would step up and help with this. (there's a whole bunch more to this story, but I won't broadcast it (at least not yet!)

*tonight we are going out to dinner to celebrate what would have been my father in law's 87th birthday. We started doing this a couple of years ago and it's fun for the family to get together

*have a new fiction and nonfiction book in the works

*haven't had a good nights sleep in two weeks. Tonight, it's Tylenol PM, baby!

I guess that's what's going on with me. What's going on with you??

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have had trouble sleeping too, and it really sucks.