Thursday, January 15, 2009

Strong, Independent Woman

here's my most recent dilemma. I have two daughters. (okay, really that's not it, that's just the beginning!) I want them to be Strong, Independent Woman. But I want them to know that it's okay to get married and be happy. Strong, independent woman don't need a man. They can take care of things themselves. But it's nice to have a man around (I've been married for 15 years, so I should know LOL).

How do I balance the lessons of marriage, family, career, independence?!? What do you think?

2 comments:

lynn said...

Ha! Good question! Let me know when you figure it out.

Amy said...

I have already started telling my daughters to get an education and a great career, get everything that you want for yourself. Once you establish all of that THEN worry about a relationship :)