Thursday, August 31, 2006

Where have you been....

Has it really been a week since I logged on?! Dang, where did the time go. Classes are going well. Math is easier than I thought, A&P is about what I expected. Quiz #2 is today but I feel pretty confident with the terms. Next week's, not so much. But I'll have lots of time to study while I'm sitting at the family garage sale this weekend. I'm hoping that Dan will take the girls fishing, because they can't sit still for more than 5 minutes, but if not, I'll have them quiz me....LOL.

Speaking of "LOL" I was thinking about all the internet abbreviations the other day. Where did they come from. I mean, who was the first one to say "LOL" and that's how it was going to be. When I was younger and wrote notes to my friends, "haha" was laughing. And who decided that "dh" worked for hubby? Maybe he's not a darling? Maybe I just want to say "hubby". I can't think of a lot of others, but I know that they are out there. I was going to do a search for internet short hand, but decided not to waste my time. If you feel so inclined and find some good ones, let me know. I may compile a list just for kicks. In my spare time. (yeah right)

Anyway, one last thought, Sahara Aldridge is still down in Texas. She starts a new treatment today that involves 2 therapies at the same time. (i'm thinking chemo and radiation, but I might be wrong). So please say a pray for her and her family as they go to this next step in her treatment.

C Ya~
Aim

No comments: