Sunday, August 06, 2006

Too much to do...

We all knew that it was too good to be true that I would actually post every day. But, oh well. Today is our 13th anniversary. Woo Hoo! We had a nice day at church, then a nap, and a nice dinner with the kids. And so marks another year. Here's to many more.

Last week I received word, via Rick Springfield, of a little girl, who is Lyric's age who has a brain tumor. (Okay, I know that sounds like it was a personal "word" from Rick. It was not, it was via a RickMail email, but hey a girl can dream). Anyway, this beautiful 11 year old is down in Houston at MD Anderson Medical Center, receiving some treatment. Her mom is with her, her dad, it seems will be back and forth. If you want updates, please go to http://saharaaldridge.blogspot.com. I cannot even begin to imagine what this family is going through. Please send up prayers to her and her family, and if I find out that there is something else that can be done, I will post it here. So far, prayers prayers and more prayers. There is a link to RMH (Ronald McDonald House, not Rockford Memorial Hospital). So, if you are so inclined, please check it and and see what you can do to help.

There's a lot more that I could say, but I'm going to stop for now, I want to focus on Sahara. Prayers, prayers, prayers.

Til next time,

Aim

No comments: