Thursday, August 10, 2006

What to do, what to say....

I logged in twice yesterday and then didn't know what to say, amazing huh? So, I logged out and went about my business. Not sure what to say today either. In a world where 12 year old girls get brain tumors, children loose their parents in horrifc car accidents (and parents loose thir kids that way, too), people are bring bomb onto planes and trying to kill hundreds of innocent people, what is there to say?! Not much I guess, but let's pray. Pray for peace, healing, health and friends. In this big crazy world, you have to have somebody to lean on. You have your family, but sometimes family can be smothering. Your friends will complain with you, fight for you, be outraged for you, support you, lift you up, talk you down, pick you up, and more. Mostly without judging (however sometimes we need a little judging) and always with nothing but your best interests in mind.

Sometimes we call family the people that we are biologically attached to, sometimes family is a group of people with a common bond (Rick World, and the family of "Those that are praying for Sahara" come to mind, as well as those that have rallied around Amy Hawkins and her family) with no biology but nothing but the best of intentions.

I have met people in my life that I wish were part of my family, and I draw them in, or they me, and we create a relationship, a bond that will outlast time. Sounds corny, don't it? But it's true. There are people that I am glad to have in my life, and I hope that they are glad to have me. People that I can count on, cry to, complain with whatever, and I always feel better in their presence, even if it is an online presence. I want to thank you all for coming into my life.

Til next time,
Aim

No comments: