Monday, April 12, 2010

Avon Open House

I am finally all moved into my new apartment.  Not all unpacked, but all moved.  This weekend I am having an Open House to help support my Avon business.  For all my bloggy friends, you can help too.  Go here and click on "eParties".  You will be able to browse through a virtual catalog and order any Avon products you like.  When you are done shopping, check out and enter "FSANY" as the promo/special code.  This will get your items shipped directly to you, for free!

If you would like to earn some free Avon products, you can schedule your own eparty.  just leave a comment here with an email address and i will get back to you.

Party on!

1 comment:

roy/elisabeth dean said...

I love avon! I'll go take a look. Haven't seen a catalog in years!
Good to see you doing so well~
♥,Lilly