Monday, December 21, 2009

Time Sure Flies When You Are Having Fun


Lyric turns 15 tomorrow.  I can't even believe it.  She's a freshman in high school, talking about driver's ed, growing into a wonderful young woman.  But every once in a while I still see snippets of my baby girl.  I guess that never goes away because my mom told me yesterday that I am still her baby girl.  So during this super busy, canigeteverythingdoneandenjoytheholidays week, I wanted to wish Lyric a very Happy Birthday.  You'll always be my baby girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Her! Both my girls wear glasses and your daughter's are cute!

I am following you from MBC!

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday to your baby girl!

Following from MBC! I'd love for you to come visit me!

~Shelley

Working Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Lyric!! My babe is only 6 months - and she is already growing so fast...I can't even imagine what things will be like when she turns 15!!

Saying hi - from your newest follower!

~WM