Monday, December 14, 2009

1200 songs and nothing good to listen to

That's where I found myself Saturday night.  I have over 1200 songs on my ipod, and I couldn't find one that I wanted to listen to all the way through.  It might have had something to do with being in a crabby mood but usually something will catch my interest.  It might also have something to do with the fact that a lot of what's on my ipod is Jonas Brothers, High School Musical, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lavato.   I can't wait until everybody has their own ipods and I can only have MY music on MY ipod.  And another thing, what's up with the ratings/stars.  If I like a song welll enough to put it on the ipod, it's a no brainer that it's a four or five star song.  Duh!  I'm not putting crap on there.  Anyway, here's a Random twenty songs from my random shuffle.  (By the way - I'm taking suggestions for new bands to listen to!  I might even do a few reviews and CD giveaways!  Leave a comment.  If I check your suggestion and blog about it, there will be something in it for you - I promise.)


December Twenty Random Songs from BILL (Believe in Love and Laughter)  aka Aim's Ipod

Someone Like You - Boys Like Girls  (Love Drunk CD)
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite - The Beatles (Love CD)
Rent - Three Days Grace (One X CD)
Down With The Sickness - Disturbed (The Sickness CD)
Sweet Dreams - Rick Springfield (My Precious Little One CD)
Cofee and Cigarettes - Augustana (All the Stars and Boulevards CD)
Where Love Went Wrong - Augustana (Can't Love, Can't Hurt CD)
Hate Me - Five Finger Death Punch (The Way of The Fist CD)
Lost Without You - Darren Hayes (Live at the Aria Awards 2003)
Thriller - Michael Jackson
Faithful - Rick Springfield (Shock/Denial/Anger/Acceptance CD)
On The Inside - Daughtry (Leave This Town CD)
Senior Year Spring Musical - HSM 3
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse (Twilight soundtrack )
There's A Fine, Fine Line - Avenue Q
First Time - Matt Nathanson*
Life After You - Daughtry
When You're Home - In The Heights
I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden (Affirmation CD)
Always - Bon Jovi (Crossroad CD)

So, maybe when I take all of Lyric's stuff and Jazz's stuff off, I will find more I like.  *Matt Nathanson has a cute song called "Princess".  If you look it up on you tube, it's pretty funny.  He's got a nice little guitar hook that sounds strangly similar to Jessie's Girl.  And he says he's trying to get sued by Rick Springfield.  If I could link the you tube thing here I would.  But go check it out.

No comments: