Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Newest Playlist....

Those of you who have been coming here for awhile know that I love music.  I could live without just about anything but music.  My lastest playlist is listed below.  There's no real common theme except these are all songs that I like.  I added a little about why I like the songs. Any of these songs have special meaning for you??  What are you listening to??


PLAYLIST DECEMBER 2009
(No particular order)

Tangled Up In You - Staind  (okay, seriously, there are so many things I love about this song.  The guitar, the voice, the words...if you haven't heard it you need to go check it out.)

Thing for You - Hinder (Have loved Hinder since I saw them live in February.  I missed them a couple weeks ago at Austin's Fuel Room but I bet it was a wonderful show)

When You Say You Love Me - Darren Hayes (Darren is one of my Aussie loves.  He has a smooth sexy voice and I can't get enough.  This song is very sweet.)

Whiter Shade of Pale - Eric Clapton (heard this the other day for the first time in a long time.  Love it!)

To Be With You - Mr. Big (A throw back to my 80's hairbands.  This song always, always, ALWAYS makes me smile! I dare you to listen to it and not smile.)

Lips of an Angel - Hinder (there's the boys again.  This song tells a story that lots of people can probably relate to)

Life After You - Daughtry (this is the song with my "tagline" in it - All that I'm after is a life full of laughter)

Learn My Lesson - Daughtry (The song about going back even when you know it might be wrong)

Jet City Woman - Queensryche (another hairband throw back.  Geoff Tate has an interesting voice. Nice song.)

Stop back.  I will be doing another Random 20 soon!

2 comments:

my little world said...

Great Playlist. I am a music lover as well.... With much the same taste as you. That is why I gave you an award. Swing by my blog and pick it up.
Congrats!

Unknown said...

I should be into music more than I should- I find myself singing commercial jingles. Great choies.