Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Real People's Sexiest Man Alive AKA My Top 10 List

So, Bradley Cooper is People's Sexiest Man Alive.  I agree that he is sexy, but sexiest???  not so much.  So I made a list of my top 10 sexiest men....tell me if you agree, disagree or who you would add.

In no particular order:

1) Alex O'Laughlin.  I watched Hawaii Five O before Rick Springfield was on it.  I love Alex.  He is fun, serious, professional, caring....oh, wait....that's his character.  Anyway, he is a cutie and I would totally cuddle up with him and feel safe.


2) David Boreanaz.  It is no secret that David is one of my faves.  I know he had some personal issues, but since I'm not his wife, I can still swoon.  I love him on Bones and I actually watch that over Grey's Anatomy.  (which is kinda weird because three of the men on this list are or have been on Grey's)

3)Jon Bon Jovi.  High school throw back.  But this is one man that is aging well.  Whatever he is doing, I hope he keeps doing it.


4) Mark Tremonti.  OMG, I love, love, love Mark Tremonti!  I know nothing about playing an instrument, but this guy can WAIL on the guitar.  I love to watch him.  If I could take lessons from him, I would probably be a really slow learner.  I heard recently that he is working on a solo CD and I can't wait for it to come out.



5) Patrick Dempsey.  Another perpetual favorite.  I was a little upset with Dr Dreamy so I wasn't putting as much effort into Grey's this season.  He is coming out of being Dr Meany, so I'm feeling better.  No matter what, Patrick is always nice to look at.



6) Duane Johnson (The Rock).  He really should have been cast as Ranger in One For the Money....really!  He fits my image of what Ranger is.  However, the "real" Ranger is also on this list.



7) Justin Chambers.  Love him!  He is a great actor, seems to be a good family guy and his whole family is just so dang cute.  I watched The Wedding Planner again the other day and he was cracking me up.  He has a great acting range and he is super cute.



8) Jason Thompson.  Yup, he is on the list.  He is Dr Noah Drake's son after all.  Oh, and I met him a few years ago.  He was funny and flirty and really nice.



9) Rick Springfield.  If you know anything about me at all, you should have seen this one coming.  At 62 this man is still rockin'.  I have loved him over half my life and I don't see that changing anytime soon.



10) Daniel Sunjata.  Dude, this wonderful specimen played Bailey's love interest on Grey's.  He is also going to be Ranger in the One For The Money movie.  He is fine. Yum!  End of story.

No comments: