Monday, July 25, 2011

A new adventure

Hey, all!  Summer is trucking right along.  School supplies are already in the stores.  I hope everyone is doing well.

I recently made the decision to return to Partylite.  I was a consultant for a very brief time about 10 years ago.  I loved it and I love the product, but Fisher was less than supportive.  Now that I am on my own and Fisher no longer has any say in my decisions, I'm starting up again.  If you are interested in getting some free products, check out my website.  Even if you don't live near me, we can still have a successful party and you can get some great stuff!  Just let me know.

Also, I will be putting in a personal order once a month or so.  If you want to order you can order through my website (ww.partylite.biz/amysgiftsandmore) or shoot me an email and I will place your order with mine.

1 comment:

lynn said...

Best of luck to you with that! So what about avon? Are you done with that?