Thursday, October 01, 2009

Random Follower Showcase

I'm going to start something new (again). Periodically, (Like when I can't think of what to blog about), I'm going to randomly chose one of my followers to highlight. I know we can all see who my followers are, but most people don't have the time to look into it any further than that. So, I will do it for you. If you absolutely do not want me to feature you (for whatever reason) let me know, otherwise, you are all fair game.

I was going to pick somebody right away, but I'll give everybody a little bit of time to decide. So within the next week or so I should have somebody featured.

3 comments:

Lee said...

Cool. Love this idea.

Kristi @ Frugally Thrifty said...

Pick me...pick me...lol!! This is a fun idea!! Love it.

Helene said...

What a great idea!!!!