Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All I want for Christmas is....Kisses

okay, not really but look at this...





I got a gift from a co worker today. In it were these kisses. How many different flavors do you think they have?? These are mint truffle (green), peppermint (red on the left), cheesecake (gold on the right), hot cocoa(tan/orange on bottom) but the best is the one in the middle. Look closely. Can you read the tag??



I don't know if there are "nice" ones out there too, but how funny are these. I think they are just "regular" chocolate, but I haven't actually tried it yet.

So, have you been naughty or nice this year??

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think it's been about a 50/50 year for me. HA!

I would be afraid of what might be in that 'naughty' package. My first thought wasn't very appetizing. :)